Sunday, May 24, 2009

finally...

after 30mins of cracking it because my blogger account wasnt working i finally found the issue and fixed it.
It has been a few months since ive posted a blog and nans been on my back about it ;P
a fair amount has changed in my life,

ive bleached my hair back to blonde but that will change this wednesday gettinig my hair dyed black with fudge blue and fudge purple through it, should look ace :]

im in year eleven + i have my mid year exams in two weeks, so nervous :/

im single, the boyfriend got sent to darwin and stuff happened *thumbs down*

im finally getting some income of my own :D makes me happy.

ive been offered a traineeship at endota spa in forest hill along side my aunty, which is very exciting ^_^

ive been spending a lot of time with my best mate matt, he is pretty much my counselor for life haha im always there for him just like his always there for me, been friends since late year seven ^_^
this is him :)


also me and one of my girlfriends have planned to move in together when im 18 and we decided to plan what our house would look like, this is the result haha

Abby is her new kitten :]


anyway, i must do some homework now before we go off to see night at the museum 2, cant wait i hope its not a let down.
i love ben stiller haha.

bye bye.x

No comments: